Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Life: Accidents

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yups, you can post here your accidents. For example once I almost broke my finger while I was playing basketball. Or for less accident I just cut my mouth while I was shaving [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When i was 5, i ran into the same door frame twice within a month, hitting myself in the exact same place both times. Left a nice scar over my eyebrow.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 20, 2005 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good job, I'm proud of you

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was younger, maybe 8-9 there was this tree by my house, huge tree, perfect type for climbing.

    I fell out of it a couple times but was lucky enough not to hurt myself, my mom told me to stay out of it but I never listened. I decided I was gonna climb up to the top.

    Fell. Hit Root. Concussion. Fun.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Falling off with bike is fun too ^_^ I did it about 8 times

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got electrocuted three or four times when I was a kid. Never suffered any damage.

    When I was 2 or 3 I took a goblet from somewhere and starting to drink. I chewed it and it broke in my mouth. I suffered no damage.

    At school, I was running looking to my side and crashed against some moron who was doing the same thing. We were the same height and crashed face to face. I ended with a little scar in my forehead, it's gone now.

    When I was a kid I cut a centimeter wide and half a centimeter into my finger when I was using my uncle's carpenter tools to make my own shelves.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you're lucky that you're uninjured. When I was a kid we played a "fighting game" with my friend and he kicked my nose, but it wasn't even bleeding

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, same running act Wiseman, only we were playing with my pal on my school's field, and we ran to eachother and crashed so badly, that the stone I fell on cut a big part of meat outa my knee. It was hella painful, and hella disguisting, like the stone on the ground was covered with my blood.
    I still have a little scar on my right knee to remember me.

    Actually, it was not fiunny at all... O_o *shivers*
    Also, he did not even fell, only me.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 21, 2005 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That could've hurt. Was it in primary school Wise,Hyper?

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course. I was 8 years old.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •